Hey Spookies! If you're wanting to show your Christmas cheer without disrupting your goth aesthetic then this is the post for you! I've had a trawl around the web and picked out my favourite alternative choices of Christmas jumper, and I think I've found some good 'uns.
1. Cool Gothic Bats Ugly Christmas Sweatshirt | £14.99 | This one is a fabulous play on the traditional 'fairisle and reindeers' pattern found on so many jumpers. Why not replace the reindeers with ghosts and spiders? This is just adorable, something different, and at £14.99, won't break the bank!
2. Gremlins Christmas Sweater | £90 | This is my favourite by far, but is quite a splurge at £90. Gremlins is one of the ultimate Christmas classics, and a film I have loved for years and years. With Gizmo as the centerpiece surrounded by mischevious gremlins and a cute Christmassy pattern, this jumper is just adorable. If I had £90 lying around, I'd snatch this up!
3. Hail Santa Ugly Sweater | £15.99 | The obligatory Santa/Satan pun is here! This is a cute simple design and the perfect way to show your allegiance to the big guy. Or to irk your super-conservative Christian relatives over Christmas dinner. Your call.
4. Christmas Jumpers Are So Cliche | £29 | If you're completely over Christmas jumpers and want to show that to the world, then this one is for you. It's a way of getting on board with Christmas cheesiness, without getting on board. Definitely one to wear if you're being forced into Christmas jumper wearing at any point over the festive season.
5. Merry Floatmas Christmas Sweater | £38.76 | I LOVE THIS JUMPER. If it wasn't at the higher end of the price scale and needing to be shipped from America, I'd have bought this already. If you love Christmas but it's still kinda always Halloween in your heart, then this Pennywise jumper is just perfect.
Hope you love this selection of cheesy Christmas garb as much as I do! Have you spotted any killer Christmas jumpers this year? I'd love to see them!