Thursday, 22 October 2015
The 11 Things Tag
Hello spookies! The lovely Hannah tagged me to do the 11 Things tag. I really enjoy reading people's answers to tags, and they always remind me a little of the days of 'Facebook notes' quizzes (only much less cringey!). I've had a busy, kinda stressful week with not much exciting to chat about so have some tag answers!
1. What was your last tweet? // "Really need to make WAY more time for reading for pleasure [book emojis]" - This is something I actually want to work on because I miss reading and always get frustrated with myself for wasting time by scrolling through BuzzFeed articles. By the time you read this, it definitely won't have been my last tweet anymore but hey-ho.
2. What is your greatest achievement so far? // Running for Women's Officer at my Student Union (and getting elected!). It was something way out of my comfort zone, having to approach and chat to so many people, put attention on myself, and try to sell myself. I'm not a hugely confident person and generally don't really believe in myself so this marked a huge turning point in my self-confidence.
3. If you were on Come Dine With Me, what would you make? // I'm not sure exactly what I'd make, but I'd definitely make something delicious and vegan in an attempt to show people meatless meals can be delicious!
4. What is your middle name? // Lesley Ellie. I have two because I'm some kind of weird name-hog.
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be? // I don't know! Probably an indoor cat or a lap dog. If I had the chance to just be fed and petted all day, I wouldn't turn it down.
6. Out of all of the blog posts you have written, which is your favourite? // Ooh, I'm not sure. Maybe 10 Reasons Why Autumn is the Best? It is a very fuzzy, snuggly blog post!
7. What one thing can you not leave the house without? // There's definitely more than one thing but I'd have to say my phone. I'm one of those people who feels really uncomfortable without their phone as it does pretty much have my whole life on it.
8. Any guilty pleasures? // I unashamedly love those paranormal investigation shows where it's all clearly faked and over dramatised. I do genuinely believe in ghosts, though.
9. Do you have a party trick? // Nope.
10. Which is your favourite season and why? // Autumn autumn autumn! I love everything about it, especially Halloween!
11. What is your first memory as a child? // I'm not sure what my first memory is, but one that stands out is my birthday where I had a hedgehog cake that had baby hedgehog cakes around it - I was so excited about that cake!
My 11 Questions
1. What is the best fancy dress you have ever worn?
2. Have you ever experienced anything paranormal?
3. What is your most important possession?
4. Why is your favourite book your favourite?
5. What had been the greatest challenge you have overcome?
6. If you like horror movies, which is your favourite type?
7. Where do you like to be the most?
8. Which social media do you use the most?
9. What is your most unique talent?
10. Have you done anything embarrassing this month?
11. Do you prefer books or TV shows?
I tag Codie, Gillian, and Sarah to answer my 11 questions and make their own.
Here's hoping my week gets more exciting!
Youtube - Twitter - Instagram - Facebook